- 300 GSM Art Board Paper / 350 GSM Poly-cotton inkjet canvas
- 0.75/0.5-inch thick fiberwood frames for edge and side protection, applicable for framed posters
- 2-mm thick acrylic glass for strength and maximum shatter resistance (Only for Paper Print Frames)
- Comes with hanging equipment attached
- Made in India
- Gallery Wrap Canvas will be printed on canvas and stretched over wood
- Canvas print with frame will not have acrylic glass over it.
Museum grade paper
Museum grade paper is known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow
Pigmented archival inks
Bright and intense colors for your desired design that will not fade when exposed to sunlight regularly
Technology & Inks
For all artwork high-end inkjet Canon iPF9400 printers are used with Canon 12-color Aqueous. Acid free archival inks used to print on museum grade paper. Museum grade paper is known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow.
Premium quality materials are used for canvas, posters and wall decals. CG Pro Prints has their own in-house UV test chamber and so the materials are continually tested to ensure that color will stand the test of time and last as long or longer than any other canvas prints available.
Standard Shipping via Delhivery
Please note due to COVID19 restrictions there is a delay in the entire supply chain and hence long delivery times.
PRINT & PACK
We print and pack your orders on demand within 2 – 4 business days.
Our shipping partners take 1 to 8 days to deliver the orders based on the location of the customer.
TOTAL SHIPPING TIME
Total Shipping Time = Print & Pack + Transit Time
The total turnaround time for your orders would range from 3 to 12 days